Learn about Jesus Christ through free videos based on the King James Version of the Bible. Watch online or download mobile app.
Directv 771 code
- May 18, 2004 · He shows a concern for social justice throughout Scripture—fair treatment of the poor, the orphans, the widows, the hungry, the needy, foreigners, and underprivileged of all kinds. He encourages us to share His concern. The needs of other people should move our hearts to compassion and motivate us to make some personal sacrifices for their good.
- 100 Bible Verses about Justice And Fairness Proverbs 21:15 ESV / 74 helpful votes Not Helpful. When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to... James 4:17 ESV / 43 helpful votes Not Helpful. So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is... Colossians 4:1 ...
May 29, 2014 · God says to treat rich and poor with the same justice. In Exodus 27:3-6, God says do not favor the rich and wrest judgment from the poor because the rich pays a bribe; but neither shall you favor the poor just because he is poor. They get the same justice in court. Nothing makes God angrier than when the wicked pervert biblical justice and mercy.
- Wisdom, Justice And Love. Home.
READ ALSO: Bible verses on fruitfulness. Matthew 17:20: He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this Search her squares to see if you can find a man, one who does justice and seeks truth, that I may pardon her.
- Jan 02, 2020 · The Bible contains many references to God’s mercy. Over 290 verses in the Old Testament and 70 in the New Testament contain direct statements of the mercy of God toward His people. God was merciful to the Ninevites who repented at the preaching of Jonah, who described God as “a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in ...
Bible verses about education. 5,467 views. Share. Genesis 18:19 Verse Concepts "For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing righteousness and justice, so that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has...
- Nov 07, 2012 · Bible-based leaders possess the following cornerstone spiritual values and character traits: * Uprightness – God-centered, God-defined, and God-directed; based on God’s righteousness * Fairness – Fairness is based on justice which is the consequence of God’s righteousness
Oct 18, 2019 · He will judge the world with justice and rule the nations with fairness. Psalm 9:7-8 NLT Quote: ""When you are treated unfairly, go talk with Jesus who was betrayed unjustly by His close financial advisor and the people He loved unto death."
- Justice-oriented, faithful devotion to the God of the Bible involves a radical commitment to the poor, the suffering, the foreigner, the sick. Of course, our Lord goes one step further in Luke 4 by teaching that this restoration is not just for the expected, those we might say constitute the "in group."
Psalm 98. A psalm. 1 Sing a new song to the Lord, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power! 2 The Lord has announced his victory
- The Bible is critical to our understanding of God. The more time we spend in its pages, the better we understand our relationship to our Creator and his creation. We pulled together one verse from every book of the Bible to inspire you. In these verses you'll find motivation to help you love and trust God...
About this Bible. Make a donation. Advertising rates.