Jan 19, 2008 · Hi,Im new to the forum. I have a 1992 GMC 1500 P/U with a 6.2 diesel.The block is cracked. My question is can I swap in a gas engine?Is a Oldsmobles engine a direct bolt in?wwWhat about the transmission and torque converter,Im not sure if the stall speed is the same from gas and diesel.
Node unblockers for school
- AREA DIESEL SERVICE INC. 1300 North University Street, Carlinville, MACOUPIN, Illinois, 62626, USA [email protected] Ph: 1(800) 637 - 2658 Fax: 1(217) 854 - 8972
- Diesel has an energy content (higher heating value) of 137380 BTU/gal according to to US DoE. That converts to 38.29 MJ/L. If 135.14 L are consumed in an hour, that is 5.174 GJ. So your generator is using 5.174 GJ of thermal energy to produce 1.8 GJ of electrical energy and a lot of waste heat (that's why engines have cooling systems.)
- Mar 12, 2009 · One such way is to convert your diesel engine with Propane (LPG) injection. This technology was invented by Charles Butterworth in 1956 as a mechanical system but in recent years, has developed rapidly. Propane injection systems of today are user friendly, save more fuel, increase horsepower and produce cleaner exhaust.
W2H2™ DIESEL GENERATOR CONVERSION to hydrogen W2H2 is still under Research and Development and not yet commercialized 100% water as the fuel source WPP has a critically important green energy solut…
- Bookmark liter to cubic meter Conversion Calculator - you will probably need it in the future. Download Capacity and Volume Unit Converter our powerful software utility that helps you make easy conversion between more than 2,100 various units of measure in more than 70 categories.
The ADB said that the existing diesel-based power generation grids have been replaced in 70 outer islands by installing over 9.5 MW of solar capacity, 5.6 MWh of battery storage, and 11.6 MW of energy-efficient diesel generators.
- Another diesel swap we couldn't help but drool over was this 1953 Chevy 3100, built by Jeremy Schultz of Red Lion, Pennsylvania. Formerly owned by his grandfather, you could say the classic Bow Tie holds a little sentimental value for Jeremy.
Description. Fits both conversion and non conversion Sprinter vans. Mercedes Sprinter 3KW Diesel Generator. Where is this generator designed to go? The design of this diesel generator is made to hang below the chassis of your van.
- Adapter Plate for Cummins Common Rail Diesel to Ford 4R100 or E40D Diesel series transmission. Common Rail plates have the o-ring groove to seal the rear camshaft. Includes transmission mounting bolts and starter mount bolts. When used with the billet hybrid flexplate, use the Ford torque converter ..
Apr 06, 2006 · BMW M21 Diesel Marine Engine Conversion? Northwester, Oct 27, 2010, in forum: DIY Marinizing. Replies: 7 Views: 11,175. WestVanHan Oct 29, 2010. Marinising automotive ...
- Aug 01, 2012 · If you want to put a Cummins 4BT diesel engine into your Jeep CJ, YJ, TJ, or JK, Jeff Daniel’s Jeep Customizing has the components needed to complete the swap. The company says it’ll take you about...
The Diesel LPG blend system makes it possible to convert diesel engines to dual-fuel engines by means of replacing a certain quantity of diesel and adding Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG).