you're going to look in e1000_ethtool.c the function is e1000_diag_test, and from my quick look, code 13 from e1000_loopback_test is from a corrupt loopback test frame. This may indicate that your hardware is failing.
Lifesmart cololight plus
- iface vmbr0 inet static address x.x.x.x netmask 255.255.x.x gateway x.x.x.x bridge_ports enp2s0 bridge_stp off bridge_fd 0 pre-up ip link set enp2s0 mtu 9000 pre-up ethtool -G enp2s0 rx 1024 tx 1024 pre-up ethtool -K enp2s0 tx off gso off post-up ethtool -K vmbr0 tx off gso off #LAN Interface Bridge auto vmbr1 iface vmbr1 inet manual bridge ...
- Aug 05, 2012 · how to persist ethtool settings across reboot You can use the ethtool command to read and change information about your network interfaces. For example, ethtool -g ethX reads the size of the ring buffer on the NIC, and ethtool -G ethx rx A tx B changes it. Use man ethtool to discover more settings.
Jul 23, 2017 · On 07/22/2017 03:09 PM, Salil Mehta wrote: > This patch adds the support of the Ethtool interface to > the HNS3 Ethernet driver. Various commands to read the
- Jan 05, 2018 · This trick should work on all Debian-based Linux distros, including Ubuntu. To get started, type ifconfig at the terminal prompt, and then hit Enter. This command lists all network interfaces on the system, so take note of the name of the interface for which you want to change the IP address.
# The loopback network interface auto lo iface lo inet loopback # The primary network interface, commented out for NFS root #auto eth0 #iface eth0 inet dhcp iface eth0 inet manual # Setting WakeOnLAN to active state up ethtool -s eth0 wol g down ethtool -s eth0 wol g
- Linux Ethtool sources Examples. Ethtool - NIC Utility. Ethtool is a Network Interface Cards (NICs) utility/configuration tool. Ethtool allows you to query and change your NIC environments such as the Speed, Port, auto-negotiation in addition to many other parameters.
Linux Ethtool sources Examples. Ethtool - NIC Utility. Ethtool is a Network Interface Cards (NICs) utility/configuration tool. Ethtool allows you to query and change your NIC environments such as the Speed, Port, auto-negotiation in addition to many other parameters.
- Aug 17, 2020 · The loopback device is in the default VRF and can not be moved to Management VRF. A process bound to the Management VRF can not communicate with a socket bound to the loopback device. The third issue is that systemd-resolved runs in the default VRF, so its attempts to reach the real DNS server happen over the default VRF.
Jun 07, 2012 · tcpdump is a command line network sniffer, used to capture network packets. When you have only command line terminal access of your system, this tool is very helpful to sniff network packets.
- Mar 11, 2020 · The driver information previously displayed in the /proc file system isn't supported in this release. Alternatively, you can use ethtool (version 1.6 or later), lspci, and ifconfig to obtain the same information. The driver in this release is compatible with 82598- and 82599-based Intel Network Connections. SFP+ devices with pluggable optics
I was looking at some packets recently and noticed the Wireshark message "Packet size limited during capture". This was strange since the packets came from a Sguil sensor performing full packet capture using Snort's default snaplen on a standard Ethernet connection (no Jumbo frames and no VLAN tags).
- 24.1. Description¶. This document provides the plan for testing the Kernel NIC Interface application with support of rte_kni kernel module. Kernel NIC Interface is a DPDK alternative solution to the existing linux tun-tap interface for the exception path.
auto lo iface lo inet loopback auto ens160 iface ens160 inet static address 10. #. #. # gateway 10. #. #. # netmask 255.255.255.0 dns-nameservers 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 auto ens190 iface ens190 inet manual ethtool -G ens192 rx 4096 tx 4096 ethtool -K ens192 rx off tx off gs off tso off gso off