Post subject: Re: Federal 45 ACP 230 gr HST Carry Load. Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 am . Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:20 pm Posts: 30298 Location: Northern Virginia
Namba za makahaba dsm
- Tactical® HST® 357 Sig Tactical® HST® offers consistent expansion and optimum penetration for terminal performance. See for yourself, click below for how this hollow-point round performs under FBI's stringent protocol testing.
- Mar 09, 2017 · The Federal HST design has been particularly effective in subsonic 9mm format. For some years, the Portland, Oregon, Police Bureau has issued 147-grain HST 9mm ammo to its officers and reports that it has worked decisively on the streets.
I am in the same boat. You kind find decent deals on sig v crown which is what I use for HD. I got it for around $10-15 a box of 20. What I like about Sig is they actually loads them how they should so you get over 650ft/lbs not like 40 which Gold Dot and federal loads are in the 550 ft/lb range.
- 3. Federal HST 9mm 124 gr. Great penetration, the biggest expansion, and velocity for those who like shooting the slightly heavier 124 gr rounds. As info I use 124gr Federal HST in my 9mm and 165gr Federal HST in my 40's. I do not feel under gunned or underpowered with either.
Unlike most 10mm users, I do NOT want all my ammo to be the nuclear full-power 200gr at 1300fps since people are my primary threat rather than Grizz or polar bears. And a 200gr HST going 1050 fps sounds about perfect for HD (basically like a good 45 load).
- Oct 09, 2014 · The HST is Federals latest tech bullet. The cavity is deeper and shaped slightly differently. Federal claims it prevents clogging of the round, while passing through material, which allows it to penetrate and still expand. The Hydro-Shok is an outdated bullet type that has a center post. I like the HST for SD.
Tactical® HST® 357 Sig Tactical® HST® offers consistent expansion and optimum penetration for terminal performance. See for yourself, click below for how this hollow-point round performs under FBI's stringent protocol testing.
- 22.99 USD. Federal's HST provides near 100% weight retention through most barriers. Consistent expansion, optimum penetration and superior terminal performance, its specially designed hollow point won't plug while passing through a variety of barriers.
Mar 10, 2019 · At the 2019 Shot Show Federal released its 200gr 10MM ammunition claiming to be the 10MM ammunition of choice for self defense. Federal advertises this ammunition to reach speeds of 1130fps. The HST locked jacketed core is advertised to retain 100% of its weight even after passing through barriers.
- 25rnds Federal HST JHP 230GR ALL for $100.00-----9MM :-----5.56 : 760 rounds (38 boxes) of HOT 5.56 Malaysian Military M193 Ball - $20.00 per box **HOT 5.56** 1x Case of Malaysian M193 Military Ball. HOT 5.56 stuff - 820rounds in original Metal Case - $750.00 In Steel Can
Notify Me 9MM LUGER 124 GR HST HP TACTICAL 50RDS FEDERAL Temporarily Unavailable Notify Me 10MM AUTO 180GR TROPHY BONDED 20 RD FEDERAL out of stock! Notify Me 38SPL+P 130 GR HST JHP MIRCO 20 RD FEDERAL Temporarily Unavailable Notify Me 38 SPECIAL +P 129GR HYDRA-SHOK JHP 50RD FEDERAL out of stock!
- Aug 11, 2020 · Test Gun: Glock 20.Barrel length: 4.6 Inches.Ammunition: Federal 10mm 200gr HST.Test media: 10% Vyse Ballistics Gel.Distance: 10 feet.Chronograph: Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph G2.Five shot velocity average: 1078fpsBB Calibration: 3.75inches You are out looking for your trophy Elk like you do every year at this time.
40 S&W Federal Premium 180 gr HST JHP 20 rnds M-ID: P40HST1S UPC: 029465063931 $34.45 American Tactical S60 M4/AR 60 round Magazine M-ID: ATIM556S60MLE UPC: 4251366500857